Basketball Shooting Ring will decrease the size of your regulation basketball rim to a smaller diameter to emphasize the importance of an arc in players shots. Reduce the rim size from 18″ D to 14″, 15″ or 16” diameter which forces players to reconsider the depth of their shots. These practice shooting rings will make players shooting be more accurate to make a shot. The smaller, reduced size ring will significantly improve shooting accuracy which will make hitting shots on regulation rims that are 18″ in size more.
- Basketball Shooting Ring improves shooting accuracy by reducing the rim size – Basketball Rim Reducer
- Intended to improve athletes concentration and confidence when shooting
- Perfect for free throw practice, scrimmages, any shooting practice
- Fits all regulation sized basketball rims
- Durable urethane mounts easily attach the shooting ring to the rim without harming it
- Orange powder-coat finish