Bison Portable Basketball Systems
T-Rex design incorporates low maintenance, extension spring technology and heavy-duty structural components to make one-person set up and storage easy and fast. This is the same spring technology used almost exclusively in collegiate Division I and professional arenas. All pivot points have zero maintenance, self-lubricating bearings and large diameter pivot pins for smooth up-and-down operation and superior system rigidity. The entire base is padded on front and sides with 2″ thick urethane foam covered in your choice of 16 colors. Safety is insured with factory installed hidden ballast inside the base to prevent tipping. Floor hold downs as required by NCAA and National High School Federation rules are standard on this system.
Each T-Rex model rolls on high capacity, floor-friendly 8″ diameter, 2″ wide running gears for easy transport. When unit is in place, just drop locator pins into floor bushings for exact placement and lower the front stabilizer pads with an easy-to-reach ratcheting foot adjustment system. Competition portable T-Rex features:
- Official 42″ x 72″ unbreakable competition glass backboard
- 180-° breakaway goal
- Full 96″ of safe play area from backboard to base as specified by the NCAA and National High School Federation
- Deadlock tensioning device adds even greater system rigidity
- Additional standard features include padding for underside of beam, rear hold down kit, supplemental beam support and double rear caster running gear
- Choose color of backboard and base padding
- FOB – please call or email for quotes
When space or resources are at a premium but official 72″ size glass backboards are a must… T-Rex 54 SR is the perfect balance. What this system lacks in size, it makes up for in playability.
- Full 54″ of safe play area allows the base to be 6″ outside the end line of an official court
- Get all the basic features of our larger T-Rex portables on a compact base that fits in gyms where others won’t
- T-Rex 54 SR is completely padded on base and has the same breakaway goal and DuraSkin backboard padding as T-Rex 66