Gared Master 3000 Professional Breakaway Basketball Rim
3000 Master Breakaway Rim’s breakaway mechanism is set to break at 160 lbs of pressure. The hefty construction and architecture of the goal creates an unparalleled playing surface for any facility environment. Heat treated ball bearings and steel hardened springs create a positive lock pressure setting allowing precise fly-back action. The popular 3000 offers the ease of net installation with its no-tie net attachment along with an adjustable positive lock mechanism, complying with NCAA rim elasticity basketball rule. Hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42” x 72” backboards regardless of manufacture.
- 3/8” single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces
- Adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism
- 4″x5″ goal mounting pattern.
- Mounting hardware and official anti-whip net included
- No-tie net attachment
- Meets NCAA, NAIA & NFHS specifications.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Breakaway Mechanism, 4 Year Limited Warranty on Rim
- 24 Hour Ship
There are no reviews yet.