KBA Arch Developer will teach players to shoot the basketball with the proper arch to increase shooting percentages. Shooting with a higher arch will increase shooting percentages. Shots that hit the front or back of the rim are caused by a poor arc or the wrong amount of power, the Arch Developer will get shooters to concentrate on shooting with a higher arch that actually gives the ball a larger target and better chance for a shooters bounce.
- Extends 4” over & out from rim height to 10’4”, this will a perfectly arch shot to reach the center of the basketball goal.
- Key way to proper arch in shooting, stops flat shooting.
- Excellent for practice shooting from any spot on the basketball court.
- Secures on rim with 7 rubber mounts and two back safety latches.
(does not fit goals that with side braces paralleled to the 5/8″ rim)
- Forces soft bank shots from angles off the backboard.
**On backorder until July 2022