Lateral Resistor Trainer is a lower body resistance trainer to help develops first step quickness, hip flexibility, lateral speed and explosive power and allows for focused training of underused stabilizer muscles for injury rehabilitation or physical therapy applications. Increase the intensity of speed and quickness drills (shuffles, sprints, hops, backpedals, defensive slides) to the improve the acceleration and deceleration that contributes to peak athletic performance and creates optimum body control that prevents injuries.
- Increase agility, balance and speed for better athletic performance
- Build complete lower body strength for explosive moves
- Equal resistance in all directions allows for freedom of movement
- Secure straps for comfort and safety
- (3) 9″ cables (40 lbs. peak resistance each) and instruction manual
(adjustable, interchangeable cables for different resistance levels available from 30 – 120 lbs of resistance)